Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Training Season Day 1

And here it is, training day 1 of the 2012 season! I am pretty excited to really get started again. I was able to spend time on my rollers today with minimal tightness in my back, which means I am on the road to recovery ( hopefully). January always seems painfully early to start training, but i started planning out my racing season recently and I realized how quickly the time will go by.
I also spent a while in the pool today which always feels great and I really think Master's swimming is helping me improve.

As the days go on and training gets tougher, more and more of my time will be spent thinking about ways to refuel, so hopefully I will be able to post some fun recipes here too. I have a new crock pot that is just waiting to be used...

On the Agenda tomorrow? A run + a swim with the Team in Training folks. Can't wait for Lavaman in April! Don't forget to donate!

No comments: